3. You are now redirected to a page of Discord. If required, log in to your account. Then, click on “Authorize”.
4. Click on your name in the top right corner of the page. Then, click on “Dashboard”.
5. Now, click on “+ Add Server”.
6. You now get to this window.
7. Fill in the fields and click on “Next Step >” or “Continue”. Repeat that until you come to this page:
Click on “Add Bot”.
8. You are now being redirected to a Discord page. Click on “Select a server” and select the server you are currently adding. Then, click on “Authorize”.
9. Now, you may need to solve a reCaptcha. A reCaptcha helps preventing bots from doing automated actions. It is also known as the popular “I am not a robot” checkbox. Click on the checkbox and solve the excercise.
10. That’s it, you now added the Discord Me bot to your server. Go to the other tab again where you were filling in the fields for your server. Continue with it until you come to this window:
This page is an overview page where you can see the information you just entered. Check if everything is correct and click on “Confirm & Create”.
11. That’s it, you now got back to your dashboard and can see your server has been added.
To make sure your server gets listed high on Discord Me, you need to bump as often as possible. Bumping means solving a small reCaptcha to increase your so-called bump points. Bump points help you being listed higher in search results and on the main page.
To bump your server, go to your dashboard. Then, select the server you want to bump and click “Bump Server”.
A window will pop up with a reCaptcha and a button. Solve the recaptcha by clicking on the checkbox and solving the excerciese.
That’s it, you have successfully bumped your server.
Discord.Me has bump windows in an interval of 6 hours. You can bump once per bump window. Bumping will give you 1 bump point, which you can increase up to 2 bump points by buying Premium.