In this tutorial, we’ll cover how to add a server to Disboard.
Disboard is a server list for Discord. It is one of the most effective server lists I ever have seen, and adding your server to it can definitely help.
Add your server
1. Open https://disboard.org/ in your browser.
2. Click on “Login” on the top right side.
3. If required, log in to your Discord account. Then, click on “Authorize”.
4. You are now on the dashboard. Find the “Add new server” button and click on it.
5. Click on “Select a Server” and select the server you want to add. You have to be owner or admin of the server to add it.
6. Now, you need to enter information about your server. Fill out everything accordingly. We recommend using all 5 tags and choosing a fitting category to make it easier for users to find your server.
Once you’re finished, click on the “Save” button.
7. You’ll be redirected to a page of Discord. Click “Authorize”.
8. That’s it. You can now manage your server from your dashboard. To access your dashboard, hover over your avatar on the top right side and click on “Your servers”.
During the tutorial above, we also have added the Disboard bot to your server. To get the most out of Disboard, you need to bump as often as possible.
To bump your server, you can use the
!bump command on your server. You can do that every 2 hours and it will bump your server to the top of the Disboard page.
That’s it with this tutorial, I hope it helped you. Check out this tutorial about Discord Me, another server list.